Is it possible to prevent health problems
So if something sweet is eaten, the core temperature of the body increases, the digestive organs get going and the metabolism becomes active. However, if the calories are absent after the sweet taste has arrived, then - according to the scientists - all these actions of the body will also cease at some point.
The core temperature no longer rises, digestion no longer functions properly, nutrients are used more poorly and the body ultimately demands more and more food until weight control is simply no longer possible.
Also read: This is how I stop my hunger pangs
8. Glutamate paralyzes the feeling of satiety
Glutamate is a flavor enhancer that is now used as a condiment in almost all ready meals. This is not surprising, because this food additive gives every dish a particularly spicy and intense taste, which significantly increases the appetite.
Many scientists are now in agreement: Glutamate is partly responsible for the rapidly increasing number of overweight people worldwide. The reason for this is obvious, because glutamate incapacitates the feeling of satiety in the brain.
What some readers may not know is that glutamate is used in retirement homes to stimulate the appetite of residents. In the meantime, fewer and fewer restaurant chefs are seasoning without glutamate.
Glutamate is not only supposed to stimulate the appetite, but also suppress a hormone that has an influence on fat burning. An increased appetite and at the same time inhibited fat burning makes losing weight almost impossible.
Glutamate is hidden behind the following terms: E 620 to E 625, flavoring, aroma, yeast extract or nutritional yeast, granular broth. Go through your grocery stores and see how many products have one of these terms (or even several at the same time) on the label.
If lipedema is present, the usual diets and exercise are usually unsuccessful. In lipedema, the fat collects particularly on the hips, thighs and buttocks, rarely on the entire leg and even more rarely on the upper arms.
Lipedema is a pathological fat distribution disorder in which painful edema can also develop. Losing weight with normal measures only works where the lipedema is not, i.e. on the stomach, chest or face. A different concept is therefore required in lipedema, which we describe in our lipedema article.
Check out the factors that are hindering weight loss
Not all overweight people just eat way too much or eat the wrong things all the time. As you now know, there are several other possible causes that hardly anyone thinks about.
Unfortunately, there are only a few doctors who are aware of the above-mentioned relationships.
Therefore, you should take the initiative yourself. You can check some factors yourself and change them if necessary.
Ask a doctor you trust for any other possible cause. We hope that we have helped you a little to find the "why" and wish you successful weight loss in the future.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Hotamisligil GS, Spiegelman BM. "Tumor necrosis factor alpha: a key component of the obesity-diabetes link." Diabetes. 1994 Nov; 43 (11): 1271-8. (Tumor necrosis factor alpha: an integral part of the obesity-diabetes connection.)
- Bastard JP et al., "Recent advances in the relationship between obesity, inflammation, and insulin resistance." Eur Cytokine Netw. 2006 Mar; 17 (1): 4-12. (Recent advances in the relationship between obesity, inflammation, and insulin resistance.)
- Galic S, Oakhill JS, Steinberg GR. "Adipose tissue as an endocrine organ." Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2010 Mar 25; 316 (2): 129-39. (Adipose tissue - an endocrine organ.)
- Harvard University "Why People Become Overweight"
- Dr. med. Michael Platt "The Hormone Revolution"
- Michael Hermanussen and Ulrike Gonder "Die Gefrässig-Macher"
- Swithers SE, Davidson TL., A role for sweet taste: calorie predictive relations in energy regulation by rats, Behav Neurosci, 2008, February, (A role for sweet taste: calorie predictive relationships in energy regulation in rats)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- How can I get a good memory
- What do Americans usually do with guns?
- When was the binomial system invented?
- What are the traditional holidays in Singapore
- What is Israel's position on the Kashmir conflict
- How much is 1,000 Pakistani rupees
- Can plants grow on people?
- Is that unconditional love
- What is the value of 2 007e + 07
- Have experience posting on HubPages
- Can vegetarians eat beetles
- Why can't people be happy?
- What is the differentiation of log sinx
- Starving reduces the fat
- Why do highly skilled workers leave Russia
- How is Java for machine learning
- Who would consider Amazon as their main competitor?
- Is wood construction possible in India
- How are data analyzed in bioinformatics
- Why do people do everything for money
- We live in a dream
- Why does newspaper clean glass so well
- Who are Schneider Electric's competitors
- Under which continent does New Zealand belong
- What if Pinocchio says I'm lying
- Can gravity exist outside a magnetic field
- What does a Malay look like
- How to make Beef Wellington
- How big was a medieval army
- What is the best marriage agency in Singapore
- Big Quorans are paid
- What makes the Chinese successful
- How many people speak Mandarin
- Why is alcohol and cocaine lethal?