What kind of rabbits can you eat
Feeding rabbits properly
The diet of domestic rabbits is actually not complicated, but there are a few mistakes that can be made that can quickly become negative for rabbits.
Rabbits are folivores (leaf-eaters), their wild relatives in nature feed primarily on fresh green parts of plants, buds and leaf tips. In addition, they also take on roots and bark. Due to their short history of domestication, our domestic rabbits are still dependent on this diet.
Would you rather hear than read?
Basic fodder: green fodder
Rabbits are fresh eaters: the main component of their diet should always be fresh, varied green fodder.
In summer, a meadow and twig diet is ideal.
In spring, summer and autumn it is a good idea to pick directly in nature, because plants from the meadow, branches and leaves are not only free, but also the healthiest rabbit food.
Of course, outside rabbits can also graze the food themselves, then they only need greens that are picked at night.
Sometimes you can still find wild plants outdoors in winter.
- What is worse heart disease or cancer
- What video games are there for astronomy-astrophysics
- Is Snoop Dogg a Muslim
- Can I eat raw peppers
- You should eat until you are full
- Why should I have a personal blog
- Why is Islam not a peaceful religion
- How Much is Too Much Ramen Noodles
- Is called an abbreviation in Scrabble
- Does Hollywood portray the mother-in-law correctly
- How good is an IQ of 127
- Is hyperstech real or a scam
- Quora is a good FAQ page
- How can I remove bad karma
- What's wrong with America 2
- Is Japan xenophobic to Hispanics
- How can I delegate the quality control
- Is nature real
- When will the gun control supporters be satisfied?
- What are your bad qualities 1
- What is something widely accepted and yet wrong
- What is the exact meaning of 1729
- What is a student's life
- At what level is cholesterol dangerous?