What is the need for secondary education
Education for Life and Employment (EDUVIDA)
The German contribution primarily includes technical advice on research, education management, training of staff, curriculum development and implementation, on the dialogue between civil society and the Ministry of Education and on alliances between the ministry, business associations and universities.
The EDUVIDA program works in selected municipalities with secondary education institutions in the municipal, private and public sectors to make it easier for young people to enter the labor market. At the same time, the institutional capabilities of the decentralized education directorates are being strengthened.
In connection with the training of young people and local development, dialogue and networking with producers, trade unions, companies and civil society organizations are also to be promoted.
Successful experiences with exemplary character are taken up by the Ministry of Education and used in the national education system across the country.
EDUVIDA aims to improve the social and economic importance of secondary education by increasing the cultural relevance of the curriculum and the quality of the educational offer and to contribute to the emergence of entrepreneurship and the employability of young people.
The project strengthens the Ministry of Education and civil society organizations involved in youth education. It strengthens a democratic culture with multiculturalism, peace and justice and has an indirect effect on youth violence prevention.
The introduction of civic education elements into the curriculum is intended to strengthen democratic principles, including human rights, and to put them into practice. The project thus indirectly contributes to promoting democracy.
After 25 years of almost exclusive primary school funding, the Guatemalan Ministry of Education has to expand the secondary level in a targeted manner due to social pressure. The EDUVIDA program started at an opportune time. GIZ is represented in a working group of the donor network, which was founded due to the new political interest in secondary education. The goals are improved donor coordination and the promotion of the quality of education.
The project is increasingly promoting management strategies and structures at the middle levels of the school authority. The staff there is usually employed on a long-term basis.
The program coordinates its activities closely with other GIZ projects and cooperates with KfW Development Bank.
Effect - what has been achieved so far
EDUVIDA builds on the results of the previous PACE educational program and continues to develop the methods used and products.
- What are some good books on permutations
- What are some biological patent issues
- Is it hard to learn Biblical Greek?
- God really forgives sins
- Should I aim for an MBA from IIMs?
- Why would anyone convert to other religions
- Owns Tesco Walmart
- How did Harry become a Horcrux
- How do I stop drinking and smoking
- How do you say something in French
- Should Arvind Kejriwal be the next PM
- What's your rating of Snapdeal
- Which countries allow automatic citizenship through marriage?
- How can you integrate an API
- What are some interesting things on the market
- How do I use WhatsApp for business
- Welsh is a dying language
- How to find the best rhymes
- Birds eat rat poison
- What is the healthiest authentic Italian dish
- What Are Some Diets To Get Rid Of Obesity
- What caused Overwatch's fall
- Terrorists own LMGs
- Who is Conservative Bangladesh or Pakistan