Amazon Alexa speaks Spanish
How to change the language on an Echo device
Use the Alexa app to change your language settings.
Annotation: If you change the language for an accessory that is connected through the Alexa app, the preferred language for all connected devices will be changed. In addition, the language of the Alexa responses changes when the app is used.
- Open the Alexa app .
- Open More and choose Settings out.
- Choose Device settings out.
- Select the device.
- For Echo, choose Auto More settings out.
- Choose under language the preferred language.
- Select the language you want to set the device to.
Annotation: Not all languages are fully supported on the Echo device. Some features, skills, music, and content may not be available.
Related help topics
- How many Americans quilted
- Why didn't ancient Rome fall?
- Is my Fiverr gig accurate
- Lady Macbeth dies
- Prevents immediate wound cleansing tetanus
- How do you deactivate your Facebook account
- White men feel besieged
- What are the best books for mechanical engineering
- What is physiography and geology
- What is a symbol of betrayal
- How is Java for machine learning
- Is it worth buying the Aramco IPO
- Is BBQ food really unhealthy?
- Why didn't we land on Venus?
- Can cold emailing be done from MailChimp
- How does social marketing affect seasonal marketing
- How can I report Quora moderators
- Which is the clearest authentic UFO photo
- How many 20 bills make a thousand
- What accent do you have
- What's your best social media marketing tip
- What do we need to understand
- Why do we follow rules and regulations
- Google Stadia will be free