What incident do you regret in life
Translation of "deeply regret" in english
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
It was just an incident that I did deeply repent.
You can forgive me if you can ... for the way I have been around me so far deeply repent.
You may forgive me, if you find it possible to do so, from some past associations, which I. now regret.
Anyway, I'm sad and miss you and deeply repentwhat i did and it would be very, very nice if you call me or we could meet.
Anyway, the point is that I am sad, and I miss you, and I. bitterly regret of what I did, and it would be very, very nice if you called, or ... in fact, if we could see each other.
That was a mistake we made deeply regret.
Sometimes we do things in life that we will do later deeply regret.
There are some things in life that we do, that later we deeply regret.
Tom, put your gun down before you do anything deeply regret.
Tom, put the gun down before you do something you'll deeply regret.
So you claim that you have done all the things that you deeply regret?
So you're saying that you regret what you did?
She suffers this role down to the last fiber of herself, is convinced that she is doing the right thing in order to make it believable later deeply to to regret.
Up into the last fiber of herself she is going through this role, is convinced to do the right thing, only regret it later deeply and in a credibly way.
I deeply repenthow the matter was handled.
Now repent I deeplynot to have put an end to my life.
Now I regret that I didn't kill myself.
He wrote: I. deeply repent the things that I've done
I repent this deeply And I hope I can make up for it in the time I have left.
I. regret that deeply, and hope I can make up for it in the time I have left.
Now repent I the deeply and ashamed of it.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 20. Exact: 4. Elapsed time: 81 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How much physical money exists
- What is an arbitration award
- There is time for all dimensions
- A healthy person can suddenly die
- How can I realistically draw a city
- What age will I die?
- How do Koreans differ from others?
- What can I do with USAA insurance
- Why does Thailand have conscription
- Can Malaysia catch up with Singapore
- Are green grapes good for your health
- Most guitar technicians are good players too
- Who introduced gold coins
- 38,000 is a good annual salary
- Why is school hated
- How many people get food stamps
- How does time exist without mass?
- The Chinese eat chocolate
- What are the types of government
- Why is the ranking of my websites falling
- How homophobic is China compared to Taiwan
- What is the importance of leadership qualities
- Can cold emailing be done from MailChimp
- What is vegan vegetarian food