Was L Ron Hubbard Lucifer
by Katharina Olbert
Synopsis: Kate left everything behind to study in Wilmington and start a new life. Far from her ex-boyfriend and everything that happened back then. She will never again find herself in such a situation and lose control of herself and her life. She signs up in a kick boxing studio to learn how to defend herself. But she didn't expect Ian, her incredibly attractive but also closed and grumpy trainer. At first he is dismissive and angry, then suddenly he is understanding and warm-hearted. Kate can never be sure which Ian she will meet next. She suspects that there have been dark times in his past too. It seems Ian and Kate are more alike than they think, and it's only a matter of time before they give in to the attraction between them. But then her ex Tyler suddenly stands in front of her and Kate finally has to face her past. But Kate is no longer the scared girl she used to be ...
- Pilots have different foods on flights
- What's in fortune cookies in China
- Why do guys reduce SMS
- How much is 1000 kilograms
- What makes Japan different
- Which chemical equation cannot be balanced
- How many vaccines do children need today
- What are the most confusing archaeological discoveries
- What do you stand for
- Why are people so attuned to Quora
- Why are people who have guns bad?
- Who is the worst preacher ever
- What is the standard model about
- How is immigration good for the economy?
- Everyone actually has a happy fulfilled life
- When do you vote on an answer
- What if Mars is Earth's Moon
- Are micro wind turbines efficient
- Are multivitamins worth it
- What is a great english name
- What is the strongest Pokemon that is not legendary
- Which rural population is the most ethnocentric?
- Should a teenager sleep naked
- Which odd numbers are less than 20