What is a patent search
Basic EPO production statistics, e.g. For example, information on the number of registrations in individual technical areas, the domicile of applicants and inventors or the most active applicants can be found in our annual reports and in the brochure "Facts and Figures".
A breakdown of these general statistics by EPC contracting state is published on the EPO website and also in the annual reports.
Statistics from the IP5 offices
- European Patent Office (EPA),
- Japanese Patent Office (JPO),
- Intellectual Property Office of the Republic of Korea (KIPO),
- National Intellectual Property Agency of the People's Republic of China (CNIPA) and
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
can be found in the IP5 statistics reports, which also provide an overview of the most important IP5 statistical metrics.
For more complex statistics based on EPO data, we recommend our products for patent information research and analysis, such as: B. PATSTAT, Espacenet and the Global Patent Index (GPI). These patent information products allow you to select data and export it to other applications (Microsoft Excel or Access) for more precise analysis and evaluation.
PATSTAT, the EPO's worldwide patent statistics database, is a subscription product primarily intended for patent professionals from research institutes, universities, government agencies and similar institutions. The database was developed by the EPO on behalf of the OECD Patent Statistics Task Force for further statistical research. It is available both in the form of bulk data sets and online (PATSTAT Online). However, since it is based on SQL, its users must be experienced in dealing with databases and relational database management systems (see also FAQ - Patent Statistics).
In Espacenet, basic filter functions allow statistical analyzes to be carried out and the query results to be filtered according to predefined categories (e.g. according to publication country, applicant or inventor name or country, classification symbols) as well as the visualization of the results.
The Global Patent Index (GPI) is also subject to subscription and allows complex Boolean queries and basic statistical analyzes to be created and the results to be visualized.
- What should everyone know about philosophy
- Do Americans prefer everything their government does
- Who should learn R.
- Every startup should have its own crypto currency
- What do Singaporeans think of the United States?
- How poor is Nepal
- Why do people believe in the Bible?
- What is customer loyalty
- What brought the fall of Rome
- How ugly is too ugly
- Are dogs or cats cleaner
- What is the story behind the symbol
- Can you tell about someone you don't like?
- What Are Some Gamification Products In Education
- All Muslims practice Islam
- How do you keep herbs fresh
- What is the most extreme religion
- Why should you never go on a diet?
- Body weight increases after death
- What is Rückruf Hoelle in Node js
- Which programming languages pay off the most
- Hate Serbia, Albania or Croatia more
- MDMA causes paranoia
- How do I get affiliate links