Backdating blog posts is a good idea
Good morning @adiehl,
I hope you're doing well!
I suspect this is related to the other post we were working on, but a new issue this time.
So that you get support for the request, I would recommend that you or your developer post the problem in our developers forum. Our own developers as well as customers are active in the forum to support each other. The Developers Forum would be in English, but it seems like your developer is also in English.
For the post, I would recommend including the following information:
- Which API is used (I suspect the "Submit data to a form" API)
- Request url
- Server response
- Body / payload
- Do you see error messages?
In this case, does "entry date" mean the "create date" of the contact?
I also did some research and found the following statement in the Submit data to a form documentation:
- Grade: When backdating a form submission'ssubmittedAt timestamp value, the contact's Original Source value may be affected if the contact's first page view is after thesubmittedAt timestamp value.
Otherwise I suspect that the "submission timestamp" is not set correctly. A similar problem is addressed in this post.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
- Airplanes flying over Greenland reduce the altitude
- How do you define a pretty smile
- How clean is your country
- Why is Cookie Clicker so addicting
- How do specialists deal with pain
- What mental disorder includes pathological copying
- What is the PageRank Algorithm
- Will dissent continue to be legal
- Why do daughters hate daughter-in-law
- What is offline marketing
- Fatty liver can cause cancer
- Why were the Romans so brilliant at everything?
- Life in Cambodia is difficult
- Why don't popular Quorans ask questions
- Why is CMS Joomla so difficult
- How do I learn to code 1
- Are reality shows real
- What are Email Marketing Products
- How do potatoes make me fat
- What were some of the contributions of Roman civilization
- Is postponement of ADHD different from normal postponement?
- What is the strongest Pokemon that is not legendary
- How does the brain measure time
- Why is Megadeth better than Metallica