What happens to society
The corona effect: 4 future scenarios for business and society
Toilet paper is hammered, noodles are sold in large quantities over the shop counter, and disinfectants are almost only available in the hand. Is total isolation coming or do we experience a new spring of commonality? One thing is clear: after the Corona crisis, nothing is what it used to be. As uncertain as the current course of the crisis may seem, the methods and tools of trend and future research can be used to assess the possible consequences of the pandemic. The Zukunftsinstitut therefore has 4 scenarios that describe what our future after the pandemic could look like in the medium term:
Scenario 1: total isolation
In the beginning there was Shut down - and the shutdown is on normality become. It's normal to scan your wrist chip when entering the metro or to scan each other's chip before your first date Health data to send. We need one when we leave the country Approval. For countries outside the EU, you even have to go through a lengthy visa procedure. Trade agreementindividual states guarantee one another the basic supply, but nothing more. We like to live in total isolation.
Scenario 2: system crash
The virus staggered the world and it won't come out. The Focus on national interests has massively shaken trust in global cooperation. Every nation is neighbor to itself. The fear of another pandemic makes every local spread of a virus, no matter how small, the trigger for drastic measures Border closings to the battle for toilet paper and medical equipment. To the international cooperation hardly anyone believes anymore. So the world is nervously wavering into the future.
- Anyone can learn philosophy
- Why is Pakistan such a poor country
- Can the Casimir effect work with light
- How will MOOCs transform education in universities?
- Are dreams the fifth dimension
- Light moves indefinitely in space
- Is an app considered a startup?
- What do you think of affiliate marketing
- Is it immoral to chase your crush?
- What is a factorial number
- How can you make me happy
- What is a little known biblical fact
- Has Rajinikanth already joined politics
- What is the Best Protein Diet
- Why did you move to the USA
- Why are we yawning
- Who uses the forum
- Should I regret choosing Stanford over Harvard
- What are some fun facts about Christmas
- Why are people excited about Death Stranding
- What are the best productivity tools
- Why is Hadoop important
- What do the Chinese think of themselves
- Shaving increases beard growth