Why do we do functional analyzes
Chronic tension, headaches and back pain are a common phenomenon. Hardly anyone would suspect the cause of a "wrong bite" - that is, a misalignment between the skull and the lower jaw. Therefore, most patients are not aware that what is known as CMD (craniomandibular dysfunction) could be responsible for their condition. Sufferers often go through a doctor-to-doctor odyssey without finding the cause of their pain problem. A misalignment of teeth and jaws should not be underestimated - it can manifest itself not only in chronic pain in the face, jaw muscle, jaw joint and neck area, but also in tinnitus, migraines and sleep disorders. A systematic functional analysis can be used to determine whether you are also affected. Because if the bite is not right, serious consequences for teeth (increased wear of front, canine and posterior teeth, tooth loosening), masticatory muscles and temporomandibular joints are inevitable.
Functional analysis - perfect diagnostics for malpositions
If the interaction of individual components of the chewing system is only minimally disturbed, incorrect loading occurs, which in the long term can damage the entire dentition. A functional analysis detects disturbances in the interaction between teeth, jaw joint and masticatory muscles and allows an analytical assessment of the functional state. We have two types of functional analysis: clinical and instrumental.
Theclinical functional analysis includes various examination methods that can give indications of misalignment of teeth and jaws. First, we examine the incisal edges and chewing surfaces of the teeth for possible abrasion of tooth enamel. We also scan the muscles and the temporomandibular joint to find pain points and hardened muscles. This also includes checking the range of motion in the jaw. Finally, we listen to the temporomandibular joint for rubbing, grinding, or cracking when moving.
Theinstrumental functional analysis is a further examination that follows the functional examination if necessary. With the help of innovative dental equipment, a model of the jaw is created that faithfully reproduces the jaw and tooth contacts. This allows jaw and chewing movements to be simulated and precisely reproduced.
We have many years of experience and proven qualifications in the field of functional analysis. We are happy to advise you in detail and get to the bottom of your complaints. We look forward to seeing you in our practice in Königsdorf near Wolfratshausen, Geretsried & Bad Tölz.
- What is distributive justice
- Space expands as time expands
- What is the dimension of total energy
- Can you tell someone about her smoking
- Why should you dropship
- What color is used for makeup
- What do intelligent people do
- How is the structure of classical music
- Is HIV an autoimmune disease
- What are the unsolved puzzles to this day
- What is the future of the theological seminaries
- Was L Ron Hubbard Lucifer
- How can I connect to Quora
- Why are Quora comments hidden
- Was the Lord a sinner?
- How does anhedonia feel?
- Now all events happen in time
- What are the principles of hedonism
- What will come after money
- What started operating systems
- How can I love someone unconditionally
- When do men go shopping
- What brought the fall of Rome
- Sold on e-commerce profitable business