Can people with diabetes consume Coke Zero
That's why light drinks are not easy at all
Do light products increase the desire for sweets?
One problem is taste: sweets activate the reward system in the brain, the organ releases dopamine - also known as the happiness hormone. So if you drink soda a lot and often, you get used to it. The body demands more. On the one hand, this can lead to more frequent reaching for chocolate, cakes, etc. and increasing extra calories due to them - despite light drinks. On the other hand, you may lose your appetite for healthy products that taste less sweet.
Another explanation of the observations is what is known as reverse causality. It is based on the assumption that overweight people in particular choose light drinks. That would distort the results of the study: If you compare the body mass index (BMI) of cola and cola light drinkers, the BMI of the light fraction would then be higher on average. But not because of the products themselves, but because of the different starting conditions.
Studies are thin
It is therefore not certain how robust the studies really are. Often these are studies with a small number of participants or observational studies. With these, people document their way of life including eating and drinking behavior over a longer period of time. In addition, researchers examine their health. From this, they then derive statements such as: "Whoever eats an apple every day does not have to see a doctor." This does not provide a definitive answer as to whether the apple is really the decisive factor or whether other behaviors play a role. It is the same with light drinks and weight loss. Sugar-free lemonade fans may lead an unhealthy lifestyle or exercise less, which can also put a strain on weight and the cardiovascular system.
- How would you behave towards your superior
- Smoking and drinking doctors
- What interesting hobbies do you have
- What is the best laptop in 2020
- How can I start a Bitcoin startup
- How does Mandarin sound to foreigners
- What discovery has shaped the whole of history for mankind
- How I export meat India to China
- How does casein affect diabetes
- Why do people love ancient history
- How do you deal with an angry friend
- Where can I promote Udemy affiliate links
- Is autoimmune encephalitis fatal
- How secular is the US
- What are your long term relationship goals
- Why do we ladies first rule
- What are Saudi Arabia's values
- What was Stephen Hawking's IQ
- When will the Christian persecution end?
- 200 is too high for blood sugar
- Which aspects make websites load faster
- How did you avoid becoming a Republican?
- What is the perihelion
- How much Tylenol could kill you