Who controls all of our money
Issue and circulation
Each country organizes the supply of cash differently. How depends, among other things, on the following factors:
- the structure of the central bank and its branches
- the commercial banks and their branch networks
- the legal framework
- the payment habits of the population
- the infrastructure of the money and valuables transport companies operating on the market and
- the geographical conditions, the history and the traditions of the countries
Despite these national differences, the Eurosystem continues to strive for greater harmonization of the cash services offered by the national central banks of the euro area. For this purpose, the parties involved, such as commercial banks, money and valuables transport companies and people who work with cash, are consulted at national and European level. Greater harmonization and integration will result in more advantages for those involved from the single currency.
More information on this topic can be found in the ECB's annual report.
Eligible or not?
Banknotes have to be real and of good quality for people to have confidence in them. This is why the national central banks of the euro area check the banknotes for authenticity and fitness using fully automated banknote processing machines.
All pages in this section
- May honey and milk improve sexual stamina
- Which app changed your life
- Can I cancel with Stameta?
- What was God never created
- What are DU college timings
- Exercises less risk of cancer
- What are the best books for mechanical engineering
- How do Indian doctors practice in the UK
- How Convenience stores personal checks
- Is 0 6 greater than 0 5
- Why is the rectus abdominis muscle segmented
- What is PPS in Psychology
- What are IT service companies
- Which British coins are worth money
- Why is WordPress better than SquareSpace
- Why did you stop wearing a hijab
- Where do we go for factual news
- How often should football helmets be replaced?
- What is meant by periodicity
- How much does Google Stadia cost
- When can you redeem shares
- What do people think of cancer
- What weapons are illegal in the UK?
- What do the Japanese think of Malaysian