How would I bake a chocolate cake
Looking for the perfect chocolate cake? You are guaranteed to be right with this simple recipe! Tried and tested by thousands of readers 🙂
Our favorite chocolate cake is juicy, fine and of course extremely chocolaty. In addition, it is very easy to bake and has no frills. The chocolate cake recipe is perfect if you need a delicious cake for a children's birthday party, coffee party, etc., but no longer want to go shopping or have little baking experience.
Thejuicy chocolate cake has become one of the most popular cakes on this blog over the past few years. No wonder! If you are in the mood for one of the best chocolate cake recipes, you should definitely read on! It's an absolute classic recipe - like my simple recipes for cheesecake, marble cake or chocolate muffins. If you only bake now and then, you need a sure-fire chocolate cake without complicated preparation, decorative stuff and Co. Because baking can really make everyone happy! How, I'll show you regularly with my favorite classics. Similar to the simple chocolate cake, the cake recipes are mostly modified basic recipes or recipes that I have refined over time from my grandma’s inventory. Delicious!
Myquick juicy chocolate cake is based on an old recipe for batter made from butter, sugar, eggs and flour. It is particularly fine - i.e. juicy - because, in addition to the flour, there are also ground almonds in the dough. (By the way, the recipe for this cake without flour is completely without flour.) The chocolate note comes from grated chocolate as well as from chocolate icing and cocoa powder. Please use real bitter baking cocoa here, not Kaba or the like.
The simple chocolate cake recipe is perfect for beginners
If you haven't baked that often, you can read through my sponge tips for beginners. Then nothing goes wrong anymore. Perhaps the only tricky point with the cake is the baking time. A bit like the best brownies or the Nutella brownies. Since every stove is different, I can only give a rough time. You can tend to leave this sponge cake in the oven a little too long (as long as it doesn't get too dark, of course). The ingredients make the dough very juicy and moist anyway.
Frequently asked questions
How do you bake delicious chocolate cake?
Very simple: with this recipe. With good ingredients (e.g. high-quality chocolate and cocoa). And a lush, pretty decoration.
You can find this and all other recipes in our APP
What makes chocolate cake juicy?
In this recipe, it is the combination of grated chocolate and a large portion of almonds (or nuts) instead of just flour
Can I bake the cake with no sugar or with less?
It is possible to replace the sugar with raw cane sugar, coconut sugar, xylitol or erythritol. If you really only like it slightly sweet, you can use a fifth to a quarter less. In general, my recipes are not overly sweet.
What can you decorate the chocolate cake with?
The simplest variant is to use a ready-made cake icing, chocolate icing or melted couverture. Scattered decorations on it like little stars. Or you take colorful smarties etc.
How to store chocolate cake?
Best when it has cooled down well and the casting is firm, wrapped in aluminum foil. In a cool, dry place. Not in the fridge.
How long does chocolate cake last?
When properly wrapped, the chocolate cake will keep for several days. But normally it should be plastered quickly? . Nevertheless: If you have to bake a lot for a party and have to prepare a part, this variant is well suited for this.
That's a promise: With this recipe, your search for a heavenly, juicy chocolate cake is finally over 🙂! When you've baked it, please leave me a comment - as many readers have done before you. By the way: You can find many more great recipes in our chocolate cake category.
Note: I published this post for the first time in 2015 and last updated it in 2020.
The best chocolate cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top and bottom heat. Grease a large box cake tin (approx. 28 cm) and dust with flour. Alternatively, you can also use a springform pan, but the baking time may then have to be adjusted.
- For the dough, beat the softened butter with the sugar until frothy, stir in the eggs one at a time. Slowly add the flour mixed with the almonds, baking powder, salt and baking cocoa; Finally fold in the grated chocolate.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan and smooth it out. Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes. Make a chopstick test. The cake can (and should) be a little moist inside. Let the cake cool in the pan, then turn it out. Cover with chocolate icing.
- How do you learn network marketing
- What does high glucose mean
- Works miserably at Google now
- What are the benefits of following Christianity
- Will de Gea moves to Real Madrid
- Why is the stingray fish dangerous
- Why did the US impose sanctions on Iran
- Quora competes with blogs
- What is your rating of IMT Ghaziabad
- What are the topics for BSc projects
- Quora downgraded its blog feature
- How do I get a damn buddy
- How can you grow your business today?
- What is discovery
- Hyperlipidaemia is a complication of diabetes
- Why are trade unions non-profit organizations
- How many adaptations does a cactus have
- What are your hidden talents
- Which sauce brands are vegan
- Did Nostradamus predict the 9 11 attacks
- What are the hotel booking sites
- How long does bipolar hypersexuality last
- What's your opinion on incel
- What can I do in Prague