What strategies are used in startups
Successful content marketingStrategy for startups!
Build a community and contact the right influencers
Good content can be found around your products or services without any problems. If your start-up sells a new type of kitchen appliance, there are a variety of accompanying topics on the kitchen. You can publish recipes that are used with the food processor, which you document with a photo series or a video. In a competition, you call on your fans and customers to send in their favorite recipes or to link them. In this way, the fund of recipes grows and there is a lot of exchange on the topic.
In this context, you can also consider working with suitable micro-influencers. Well-known influencers like Lochis or Bibi with a high reach, you can probably not afford with the budget of your start-up at first. But that's not as bad as it sounds. Studies have clearly shown that micro-influencers appear more credible and that their fan base interacts with them more intensively. You can use these micro-influencers to reach a top target group. Some micro-influencers are still satisfied with free products and invitations to events, while others demand money. The latter need not be bad, as it usually shows a higher level of professionalism. It also makes it easier to define what you expect from the influencer. That does not mean that you can dictate its content to him, that would be in no way advisable and would also not work. However, you could, for example, reliably determine how many postings you expect on which platform.
Influencer for the small budget
There are different ways to find suitable (micro) influencers. Engaging a special agency is more of an expensive option and is therefore not very attractive for start-ups on a tight budget. In the meantime, switching platforms have become established on the Internet, the high-quality version of which is usually also chargeable.
Another variant is the free, but somewhat time-consuming, way to identify precisely those micro-influencers who are interested in your topics and products. You can check the interaction rates of your posts to see which followers and fans comment or share your posts particularly often. Get in touch with those micro-influencers: offer them exclusive content in advance and invite them to special events to get to know the start-up. If you are still at the very beginning and your social media channels have little interaction, you can also look for influencers from the competition. First come, first served - maybe you will discover a suitable influencer first, speak to them and take them away from the competition.
After the success control is before the success control
- What happened to Dumbledore's hand
- What is ultrasound
- How can I get anorexic
- Sex really makes you happy
- What is the fastest 22 caliber cartridge
- Would vigilante justice actually deter the crime?
- Which crimes have never been solved?
- Are Keto Advanced Weight Loss Pills Safe
- Why do you want to be muscular
- How should I learn CPA
- Why does Australia need submarines
- Obesity can cause infertility
- Are there white privileges in Mongolia?
- How can I insure my harvest
- What are the most respected professions
- How much do you earn your partner
- Are American officials corrupt
- What Are Some Good ACET Reference Books
- What makes you passionate about your job
- Where can I find reliable SEO websites
- Generates cold calling leads
- Why do people confess their swarms
- Why am I not enjoying anything 1
- Why is Saudi Arabia supporting Israel