Which is the best news portal 1
New quality ranking : German news portals: Tagesspiegel.de in fourth place
Topicality, relevance, correctness, comprehensibility, diversity, completeness and impartiality - these are the criteria according to which the media scientist Christian M. Wellbrock from the University of Hamburg created the “Quality Ranking of German Newspapers” in a large-scale study - and also at the same time Online portals included.
56 media experts participated in the survey, including media award jurors, academics, senior editors and heads of journalism schools. They rated the journalistic quality of regional and national newspapers as well as internet news portals on a scale from 1 (poor journalistic quality) to 10 (highest possible journalistic quality).
In terms of online portals, Spiegel Online (8.45) leads the way. This is followed by Tagesschau.de (8.37) and Welt Online (8.25). Tagesspiegel.de (8.14) is in fourth place ahead of Zeit Online (8.03).
In the national print titles, however, Zeit (8.38) takes first place, just ahead of the Süddeutsche Zeitung (8.35) and the Frankfurter Allgemeine (8.26). The Tagesspiegel took the top spot in the "Regional Newspapers" category. There he achieved the grade 8.0 ahead of the Hannoversche Allgemeine (7.79) and the Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung (7.67).
The study also compared the printed newspapers in German metropolitan regions. In Berlin, the Tagesspiegel is followed by the Berliner Zeitung (7.26), the Taz (6.81), the Berliner Morgenpost (5.88), the BZ (5.0) and the Berliner Kurier (4.31) and New Germany with a rating of 3.79.
While quality rankings of this kind are not uncommon in American journalism, according to Wellbrock the study is the first attempt at a comprehensive quality comparison in Germany. The media researcher sees the quality rankings as an opportunity to demonstrate the value of journalistic quality. This is necessary because the financing of this quality is difficult because it is difficult to recognize due to information asymmetries, as Wellbrock writes in the accompanying word to the study in the journal "MedienWirtschaft - Zeitschrift für Medienmanagement und Kommunikationökonomie".
- Where do I start to seriously learn hacking
- Is Saudi Arabia secular
- What is the most profitable niche online
- How should Australia settle for Indians
- Why do highly skilled workers leave Russia
- Why do stores give discounts
- Too much lettuce could cause diarrhea
- What makes a gynecologist sad
- Are there incomprehensible numbers?
- If underage driving falls under juvenile delinquency
- What do you love about Asheville
- What kind of symbol is that 1
- Why isn't Ford worrying about Tesla's Cybertruck
- Losing 10kg will result in loose skin
- How is TheRoot com not considered racist
- How do the police destroy seized marijuana paraphanelia
- Can you get 5k upvotes for Quora?
- How do we publish our poems worldwide
- Can diamonds turn dull
- Which tags are used in HTML
- Why were weapons confiscated during Katrina
- Why does space have three dimensions
- How much weed is a dub
- How narcissists destroy families
- Is it difficult to crack the Deloitte interview
- What do you think of double standards
- Does it make you smarter to be physically fit?
- Why doesn't God answer my prayers
- What muscles does long-distance running develop
- How short can shorts be for school
- What do small business owners need most
- What are cuckold husbands
- What is the importance of the personnel analysis
- Is stock trading profitable